Our client is an international company operating in the Travel and Leisure industry. They are currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their growing team.
- Reviewing of weekly payment runs
- Reviewing of bank reconciliations
- Reviewing of invoices
- Reviewing of payroll journals
- Carry out monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Calculating accruals, prepayments, and depreciation.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Liaising with auditors
- Managing a small team
- Reviewing and approving month-end inventory
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a sound understanding of EU VAT jurisdictions
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to co-operate with colleagues from various departments
- Willing to travel twice or three times annually
Education & Experience
In possession of a Masters in Accounting or ACCA qualification
- Health insurance after probation
- Flexible working hours
Job Reference: CQ426
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.