Analyst - Treasury
Our Client has a vacancy for a full-time Analyst to join their Treasury Department.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in the main functions of the Treasury Department;
- Support Treasury in developing fluid business practices by making sure that work is completed in a controlled and efficient manner;
- Maintain front office databases;
- Analyze data for the benefit of decision-making by traders and management;
- Maintain operational integrity.
- Support dealers in their daily routine;
- Reconcile discrepancies in dealing and reporting;
- Report on rates and balance sheet data.
- Banking or Finance Diploma or Degree;
- Familiarity with Capital Markets would be considered an advantage;
- Familiarity with Flexcube would be considered an advantage;
- Previous Banking experience would be considered an advantage.
- Good command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic;
- Have an excellent command of English;
- Excellent Communication skills and self-motivated;
- Excellent team player.
- Knowledge of market risk and credit risk;
- Knowledge of payment operations;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters or similar platforms.
Our Client is a licensed credit institution and is listed on the Malta Stock Exchange.