Our client is recruiting for an Assistant in the Finance and Corporate Affairs Department at its Head Office.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Group Finance Director and will form part of a core team, he or she will be responsible for a variety of administrative and finance tasks as follows:
- Liaising with banks and financial institutions.
- Communicating with the Malta Business Registry on an going basis, compiling and submitting the required information in a timely manner.
- Reviewing company information on a regular basis and updating company structure charts/company profile as necessary.
- Organizing corporate information for the Group’s Board.
- Organizing meetings, processing mail and maintaining the filing system.
- Performing other duties that may arise from time to time.
Education & Experience
- An A level standard of education, or equivalent.
- A minimum of two to three years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A professional approach to the job.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in Maltese and English.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.