One of our clients operating within the hospitality sector are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant into their accounts team. Reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager this role will focus on the processing of the purchase ledger.
- Take responsibility for the purchase ledger function of the business
- Processing a high volume of invoices on a weekly basis
- Matching, Batching and Coding of said invoices
- Processing payments
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of an 'A' level in accounts
- At least a years previous experience in an accounts role with a focus on accounts payable.
- Previous experience of using an accountancy software package
- Experience of using Access Dimensions would be considered beneficial
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese is a considerable asset
- A good eye for detail
- Proactive and able to work under your own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.