A Boutique hotel is currently on the lookout for an Accounts Payable and Administration clerk to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Accurately inputs financial transactions into the accounting software or spreadsheets.
- Maintains and updates accounts receivable and accounts payable records.
- Ensures invoices are accurate and properly coded.
- Follows-up on outstanding payments, purchase orders and resolves discrepancies as necessary.
- Ensures timely supplier reconciliations.
- Reviews and verifies expense reports, income reports and other financial reports as submitted by employees or Departments.
- Ensures expenses are in compliance with Company policies and guidelines.
- Compiles data and provides necessary information for audits or financial reviews.
- Answers and directs phone calls and emails.
- Assists in maintaining office supplies.
- Organises and maintains physical and electronic files and documents.
- Ensures proper filing and easy retrieval of records when needed.
- Performs regular checks to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data, through reconciliations and other methods as required.
- Identifies and rectifies errors in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to gather the necessary information.
- Communicates professionally with vendors and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Carries out other job-related duties as required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of local experience in accounting
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
Education & Experience
A level standard of education
Job Reference: XN844
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.