Our client, a financial services provider is looking to recruit an Accounts Officer to join their growing team.
- Responsible for maintaining a number of daily cash books and journals, preparing invoices and postings
- Perform bank/customer/supplier reconciliations
- Responsible for other admin duties that the directors/team leader will require them to do
- Perform and guide other team members on postings to the accounts
- Handling large Excel spreadsheets
Working hours 10:00-18:30
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have at least 1 year of experience within a similar role
- Able to work on own initiative within a team
- Be efficient on working with Excel spreadsheets
Education & Experience
O Levels in Accounts or equivalent
Job Reference: VL507
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.