Our clients, one of Malta’s top-tier law firms, are looking to recruit a Junior Accounts Officer to join their team.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Execution of accounts up to trial balance stage
- Assist in the preparation of Management accounts
- Client chasing and debt collection
- Maintaining a database of clients and suppliers
- Provide accounting assistance to the accounts department
Education and Experience
- A minimum of an A-level standard of education in Accounts
- Previous experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Dynamic and self-motivated
Job Reference: PW318
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.