Our client, operating within the manufacturing industry, are looking to recruit an Accounts Officer to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for accounting duties tied to major ongoing projects.
- Processing of day to day transactions such as issuing quotations and invoices
- Chasing any outstanding debts
- Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Conducting project reconciliations using profit and loss reports
- Preparation of bank deposits and general ledger postings
- Issuing of interim payment applications on any major projects
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Sage would be an asset, however not a requirement
- Able to meet strict deadlines
Education & Experience
A Level in Accounts
Job Reference: YI251
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.