One of our clients, a CSP, is looking for a motivated and energetic Accounts Executive to join their dynamic accounting team, servicing their fast growing portfolio of international clients.
This role is an opportunity for continued development in a fast moving global organization, if you are interested in working within a CSP Company and getting exposure on client accounting VAT and TAX, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Updating accounting records and preparation of regular management accounts for a portfolio of international holding and trading entities;
- Preparation of tax computations and submission of income tax returns;
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns; and
- Liaising and supporting external auditors.
- Keeping the books of account of companies of an international clientele up to Trial Balance stage
- Preparing management accounts and liaising with the external auditors
- Preparing and filing VAT returns
- Keeping abreast of technical developments in VAT, Income Tax and relevant Accounting Standards, including IFRS and GAPSME, also by attending relevant seminars and courses
- Assisting with the day to day operations
- Responsibilities for handling the more complex accounting matters
- Reviewing Financial Statements and returns
- Acting as a point of contact for clients, shareholders, advisors and other interested parties
- Attending clients board meeting as and when required
- Maintaining records both in hard copies and on electronic databases
- Other related duties as may from time to time be reasonably required
- Works closely with the Manager, Accounts and the accounting team to ensure adequate support for the accounting operations and to help meet department targets
- Works closely with the Manager, Accounts to ensure the quality of client services and adherence to their requirements in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Keeping abreast of developments in accounting, VAT, Income Tax and Accounting Standards,
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Hands-on and with attention to detail. Also a positive attitude towards solving problems
- Culturally sensitive and experienced in dealing with multiple nationalities, business cultures
- Ability to deal with change and to take initiative
- Collaborative team-player
Education & Experience
- At least 2 years relevant experience in an organisation active in Accounting, Audit, Trust or Corporate sectors
- Part qualified through the ACCA qualification (preferably be in possession of ACCA Taxation Malta TX/F6).
- Performance Bonus
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working
Job Reference: DC396
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.