Our client within the Travel Industry is looking for an Accounts Executive to join their team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Checking and posting creditors' invoices, processing payments and maintaining accounts payables.
- Issuing invoices, chasing debtors and reconciling and monitoring accounts receivables.
- Corresponding with debtors and creditors and assisting in solving disputes.
- Preparing bank and intercompany reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and year-end audits.
- Handling other generic accounts and administrative duties as requested by management.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Be fluent in English and preferably also in Italian with excellent communication skills.
- A Team player
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Education & Experience
A' Level in Accounts
Job Reference: DY816
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.