One of our clients within the construction industry are looking for an Accounts Executive to join the team.
- Work in conjunction with all departments both within and outside the Unit to ensure maximum profitability
- Monitoring theoretical consumptions of materials to actual and investigate variances
- Maintaining and developing all product costings and data to ensure accurate stock valuations
- Ensuring that set internal control procedures are working effectively
- Providing a critical assessment of such controls as well as proposing improvements where and when deemed necessary
- Assessing samples of incoming invoices for goods and services to ensure the best price is in line with approved policies
- Measure, assess and report on departmental performance in line with budgets and targets
- Assist in the monthly preparation of Management Accounts
- Taking up an active role during the Company’s annual statutory audit
- Reviewing periodically approved Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance and liaise with Management on any non-compliance
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment encompassing knowledge of standard costing will be considered an asset
- A methodical and meticulous approach with an aptitude for detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Capable of building productive relationships with all stakeholders
Education & Experience
In the process of obtaining a Universit Accountancy degree or ACCA
Job Reference: TW325
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.