Our client, forming part of a group of companies, is looking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their growing team.
- The checking of purchase orders and delivery notes with regards to prices against invoices from suppliers.
- The processing of purchase invoices, preparation of suppliers payments, inventory transactions and reconciliations.
- The assistance with regards to company's invoices.
- The liaison with debtors and creditors in relation to any issues concerning purchases, receipts or payments.
- The posting of all general ledger transactions and other duties pertaining to the preparation of accounts up to trial balance stage.
- The preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, periodical intercompany reconciliations and other reconciliations as needed.
- The preparations of periodical reports as requested to assist in the analysis of accounts.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of two to three years experience in a similar position
- Conversant with Microsoft Office software, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Education & Experience
A minimum of an A-level qualification in Accounting
Job Reference: WQ124
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.