Our Client is an international group of companies within the Aviation industry, based in Malta is experiencing significant growth, and as a result, an Accounts Executive position is currently available.
- Understanding the Group’s business with particular emphasis on the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes and time-frames;
- Updating, monitoring, and reviewing of book-keeping;
- Carrying out several day-to-day tasks such as general ledger entries, reconciliations, inter-company transactions, accounts payable, and payment runs;
- Issuing of customer invoices, maintaining of aged receivables, accrued income, and related matters;
- Manging and taking ownership of the monthly and annual reporting tasks, including but not limited to inter-company reconciliations, completeness of accruals and prepayments, ensuring proper income and cost allocation, reviewing and reconciling of Balance sheet accounts, etc;
- Preparing monthly management accounts;
- Processing of payments;
- Preparing Cash flow forecasting and related analysis;
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and other financial reports, as required;
- Assisting with financial and statutory reporting;
- Assisting with periodic VAT and tax reporting;
- Liaising with external auditors, to assist with the smooth execution of annual audits
- Liaising with and handling finance queries from banks, suppliers, customers, internal teams, professional advisors, and third parties, as required;
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluency in English and Maltese
- Local experience with one of the Big Four audit firms or a corporate service provider would be an asset
- Knowledge of local VAT and tax laws would also be an asset.
Education & Experience
In the final stages of attaining the ACCA qualification;
Job Reference: YV323
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.