Our Client specializing in Yachting, and Aviation is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their team.
- Keeping the books of account of companies of an international clientele up to Trial Balance stage
- Preparing management accounts and liaising with the external auditors
- Preparing and filing VAT returns
- Keeping abreast of technical developments in VAT, Income Tax and relevant Accounting Standards, including IFRS and GAPSME, also by attending relevant seminars and courses
- Assisting with the day to day operations
- Responsibilities for handling the more complex accounting matters
- Reviewing Financial Statements and returns
- Acting as a point of contact for clients, shareholders, advisors and other interested parties
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2 years relevant experience in an organisation active in Accounting, Audit, Trust or Corporate sectors
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Education & Experience
Part qualified through the ACCA qualification (preferably be in possession of ACCA Taxation Malta TX/F6).
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: LG383
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.