Our Client is a leading Company within the FMCG arena forming part of a global group. They are looking for an Accounts Executive to join their team of professionals and will be responsible for:
- Processing of invoices;
- Performing VAT reconciliations and submitting VAT Returns;
- Preparing reconciliations and bank dealings;
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers, and other records detailing financial business transactions;
- Chasing debtors and processing payments to creditors.
Education and Experience:
- In the final stages of achieving the ACCA qualification, or the equivalent;
- Previous experience within a similar role would be considered a strong asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese and English
- “Can do” attitude
- Can take own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.