Our client is looking for an Accounts Executive to join their finance team. The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager.
- Managing payables (Inputting supplier invoices, performing payment runs);
- Posting of all bank transactions and transaction received via PSPs on a daily basis;
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation and other BS line item reconciliations to SUN;
- Performing vendor / customer reconciliations;
- Assist in the month-end accounting procedures (e.g. accruals, prepayments);
- Maintaining accounting controls, documenting of measures and preparing periodical reports/presentations;
- Periodical financial reporting.
Education and Experience:
- Initial stages of ACCA, BA in Accounting, Economics etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts / finance related role;
- Advanced level of knowledge and usage of Microsoft Excel (pivot, advance functions etc), Outlook.
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly;
- Able to work on own initiative and think “outside the box”;
- Analytical approach and problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- Team player with a positive “can-do” attitude whilst adhering to tight deadlines;
- Customer service focus, both internal and external, with the ability to participate in two-way communication across all functional areas.
Job Reference: WM816
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.