Our Client is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their Finance Team. Reporting to the Finance Manager your
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing Accounts Payables transactions including inputting of supplier invoices and performing payment runs;
- Posting of all bank transactions;
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations;
- Performing supplier and customer reconciliations;
- Assisting in the month-end accounting procedures including accruals and prepayments;
- Maintaining accounting controls and documenting of measures;
- Preparing periodical reports and presentations;
- Periodical financial reporting.
Skills & Education
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification;
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts or finance related role;
- An advanced level of knowledge and usage of Microsoft Excel (pivot, advance functions etc) and Outlook;
- The ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly;
- The ability to work on own initiative and think “outside the box”;
- An analytical approach and problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- A team player with a positive “can-do” attitude whilst adhering to tight deadlines;
- Customer service focus, both internal and external, with the ability to participate in two-way communication across all functional areas;
- Experience working for a multinational company;
- Fluent in English.
This job opportunity is with a well established international company operating within the logistics industry.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.