Our Client is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive in Malta.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the main Duties and Responsibilities of the selected candidate include:
- To manage accounting functions including accounts payable and project accounting; ensuring accuracy and timeliness;
- To lead the employees within the accounts payable section, supervising work processes.;
- To develop, maintain and analyse projects costs;
- To prepare periodic budgetary reports and variance analysis;
- To assist in the preparation of the management accounts;
- To provide backing information for statutory audits;
- To perform other tasks and projects as may be assigned from time to time.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Partly qualified in ACCA;
- Previous experience in leading a team will be preferred;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting environment;
- Sound knowledge of Shireburn accounting software and MS Office applications, in particular, MS Excel;
- Familiarity with VAT legislation;
- Good communication skills, organised and self-motivated;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
Our client is a highly recognised Maltese Group of Companies with interests vested in a variety of industries.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.