Our client is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their Finance Team.
The successful candidate will form part of the Finance Department and have the following duties;
- General bookkeeping duties;
- Issuing and posting of invoices;
- Updating of General Ledgers;
- Reconciliations of Sales, Suppliers, Bank & Intercompany Accounts;
- Credit Control;
- Issuing of payments;
- Handling of Bank and petty cash;
- Other ad hoc duties as necessary.
Skills & Education
- A level in Accounts;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good communication skills in English;
- A team player;
- Meticulous and organised in your work;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Our Client is a well-established company within the iGaming industry.