Our Client is a Corporate Services Provider specializing in Yachting, is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join the team.
- Keeping the books of account of companies of international clients up to Trial Balance stage
- Preparing bank reconciliation
- Preparing and filing VAT returns
- Preparing payments instructions to pay suppliers on behalf of the clients’ companies
- Acting as a point of contact for clients, shareholders, advisors and other interested parties
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Other day to day tasks required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous Accounting Experience
- 1 years relevant experience ideally in a Corporate services environment would be considered an asset
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Education & Experience
Minimum A level in Accounts. Ideally started ACCA qualification.
- Health Insurance and dental insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible Working Hours
Job Reference: HJ228
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.