Due to the expansion of the Malta office, our Client is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive.
- Maintaining proper accounting records of a small portfolio of high net worth clients;
- Preparation of bank payments;
- Managing clients’ cash, card and bank accounts;
- Maintaining proper sales and purchases ledgers;
- Preparation of tax and other statutory records and returns;
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- An ‘A’ level standard of education in Accounts, AAT or in the initial stages of ACCA;
- Previous work experience in accounts or within a corporate services provider environment;
- Computer literacy and a good background of IFRS;
- Knowledge and experience on SUN Accounting System will be considered an asset;
- Excellent client service and communication skills;
- Commitment to excellence and a ‘can do’ approach;
- Highly motivated with attention to detail.
Our Client is an independent corporate services provider and is licensed by the MFSA to provide corporate and fiduciary services.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.