One of our clients in the financial services sector are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their growing team. The role will focus on providing accounting services up to management accounts level to a portfolio of clients, primarily from the iGaming sector.
- Maintaining accurate client accounting records
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns and other tax compliance forms
- Handling day to day client queries and operational requirements
- Preparation of regular management accounts
- Liaising with Auditors, Tax and VAT departments.
Education and Experience:
- ACCA qualified or actively studying and nearing qualification
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Previous experience of working within an accounting and audit firm or a CSP would be considered beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good time management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Previous experience of using Sage would be considered beneficial
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.