Our client in the Shipping and Transport Industry is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
- Handling and posting of invoices
- Handling reconciliations received from creditors
- Assisting to ensure all supplier statements are handled
- Posting of payments
- Preparation of cheque and cash deposits
- Assisting in the day to day accounting duties
- Collaborating with other departments if necessary
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 1 year of local experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
Education & Experience
Ordinary Level of Education in Accounts
Job Reference: CM780
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.