Our client within the Hospitality industry is looking for an Accounts Clerk.
- To post and verify details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed and other transactions.
- To maintain general ledgers including the preparation of accounts analysis and journal entries.
- To reconcile bank accounts, statements and records, and take corrective action when necessary and where action does not involve any departure from normal practice or policy.
- To compute and record charges of refunds, cost of items, service charges, rentals, and similar items.
- To type and print vouchers, invoices, cheques, account statements, reports, and other records.
- To deposit all moneys and cheques received by the Company.
- To process petty cash payments.
- To issue debtors’ and creditors’ lists and statements.
- To ensure that the Company’s financial regulations are adhered to.
- To perform standard office procedures including processing mail, answering customer phone calls, ordering supplies, typing and filing.
- To file documents, papers, letters and records for quick and easy access and retrieval; to maintain and update files; to ensure that all outgoing documents are registered, easily traced and tagged.
- To ensure a high quality standard of work and services throughout.
- To perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience within the Accounting sector.
- Enjoy working in a team, be reliable and have a professional attitude at work.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Education & Experience
A-level standard of education.
- Flexible working hours
- Study leave
Job Reference: VL211
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.