Our client, a well-known company within the retail industry of luxury items is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk into their team.
- Assisting with administrative duties and liaising with the Financial Controller.
- Keeping financial records organized and easy to access.
- Assisting with debt recovery.
- Performing clerical work and interoffice support
- Assisting in inventory control.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 1-2 years working experience with an Accounts and Administration role
- Knowledge of Shireburn Financial Management System (SFM) and Shireburn Inventory Management System (SIMS) will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanour
- Excellent team player and communicator
Education & Experience
Possession of accounting qualification at MQF level 4 and/or AAT Qualified
Job Reference: KK561
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.