Our client, a well-known operator within the hospitality and catering sector, is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
- Preparation of Payroll using Shireburn Indigo
- Maintenance of petty cash under the imprest system
- Bank deposits
- Posting of supplier invoices
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of accounts up to trial balance stage
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Experience in a similar role would be required
- Experience in payroll would be considered a strong asset however not required. Training will be provided.
- Knowledge of Shireburn would be an asset
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
Education & Experience
A-level standard of education
Job Reference: KO855
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.