Our Client an International company operating in medical services is seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team. This is a new function within the business to support the Finance Receivable and Payable Officers.
- Assist in compiling and preparing the company’s invoices for sending/suppliers’ invoices for posting into the accounting package;
- Liaising with debtors/creditors via e-mail and/or telephone in relation to any issues concerning sales/purchases/receipts/payments;
- Assist in obtaining authorization of invoices and recording of debtors’ receipts;
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements on a regular basis, issuing of debtors’ statements;
- Ensuring proper documentation is always kept, and digital filing procedures relating to debtors’/creditors’ invoices/debit/credit notes etc. are followed;
- Weekly reconciling of bank accounts, including a full monthly reconciliation with details of all reconciling items;
- Assisting in the posting of all general ledger-related transactions and other related duties in the accounts department up to the trial balance stage, including the monthly reconciliation of all control and disbursements accounts, and tracking and resolving of accounting problems that may arise.
- Perform other related duties as may be required from time to time.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar environment will be given priority.
- An advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel,
- Knowledge of Shireburn accounting, will be given preference.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
Education & Experience
An A'level standard of education would be considered an asset but not a requirement
Job Reference: GT253
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.