Our client providing household DIY needs is seeking an Accounts Clerk to join their growing team.
- Processing of purchasing invoices, suppliers’ payments preparations, inventory transactions and reconciliations;
- Reconciling supplier statements, raising and posting journals and other general ledger postings and inputting of petty cash transactions;
- Checking delivery notes and purchase orders in respect of prices with invoices received from suppliers;
- Investigating of any discrepancies and reporting any discrepancies for corrections
- Assign expenses to appropriate cost centres including coding and checking of approved invoices
- Prepare periodical reports as requested to assist in the analysis of accounts
- Liaise courteously with customers, suppliers, external auditors and other stakeholders as necessary
- Providing any other accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department as may be deemed necessary
Skill-sets and Requirements
Similar experience within a retail oriented Finance Department
Education & Experience
Have at ‘A’ level qualification in accounts or equivalent
Job Reference: LX198
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.