Our client, a large, well known retail fashion company, is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
- Provide various accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconciliation of various accounts
- Posting of financial transactions in database
- Compile various reports on activity areas that may be requested by senior management
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proven accounting experience, in a similar position would be a strong asset
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
Education & Experience
A minimum of an O/A-level in Accounts
Job Reference: MA747
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.