Our client, operating within the tourism industry, is seeking an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
- Processing invoices in accounting system
- Preparing and processing payments to suppliers
- Posting of bank entries and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining the office petty cash
- Filing documents relating to Finance
- Booking and handling of couriers and mail
- Ordering stationery and all other office supplies
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge of MS Office software
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to co-operate with colleagues from various departments
Education & Experience
An ‘O’ level pass in Accounts
Job Reference: ZR808
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.