Our client, a leader in innovation strategy, engages methodologies such as agile development and quality and performance enhancement is seeking an Accounts Clerk to join their team of professionals.
- Reviewing & monitoring accounts payables & receivables.
- Maintenance of internal controls.
- Daily Bookkeeping
- Assisting in the preparing monthly management accounts.
- Monthly bank reconciliations including proper documentation of expenses.
- A Level Accounting or in the early stages of ACCA
- 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience with Google Suite and accounting software
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and is flexible to meet changing deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills
Job Reference: VL490
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.