An Accounts Clerk role is currently available with a locally established CSP.
This is a diverse role with accounting and basic payroll duties.
- Assisting with accounting, administration and filing of the clients files, as well as in client relations;
- Handling credit control duties
- Completion of basic payroll computations for a portfolio of clients;
- Any other duties from time to time as the may be required.
Education & Experience:
- A' Level in Accounts is required for this role;
- A least 6 months to 1 year of local accounting experience;
- No payroll experience is necessary as training will be given.
- The ability to work within a team and take initiative to develop the function.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally, are essential for this role.
- A proactive attitude and flexibility towards the demands of the role.
Job reference; SH406
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.