Our Client is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join its Finance Department.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Taking full ownership of the Accounts Payable Procedure;
- Updating Accounting Ledgers; (inputting them in Sage);
- Uploading payments;
- Checking travel expense reports and posting the necessary journals;
- Reconciling Cashbooks, Bank Reconciliations, etc;
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required.
Qualifications & Skills
- An ‘O’ level in Accounts;
- Previous experience working in a similar role;
- You are well organized and have an eye for detail;
- You are a good team player with a drive to learn;
- You possess good communication skills in Maltese & English;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Excel;
- You will be flexible and have a practical approach to work.
Our client is an international company operating in the Travel and Leisure industry.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.