Due to growth, our Client is seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their Finance Team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Issuing and posting of Debtor’s invoices;
- Collecting amounts due by Debtors;
- Posting of Creditor’s Invoices and Creditor’s reconciliations;
- Issuing of payments;
- Petty Cash, Credit cards, VAT and Bank reconciliations;
- Posting and reconciling daily sales with bank deposits;
- Closing off monthly stocks;
- Posting general journals in preparation for the Management Accounts;
- Compiling and preparing any reports as necessary;
- Performing any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Skills & Education
- A level in Accounts;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good communication skills in English and Maltese;
- A team player;
- Meticulous and organised in your work.
Our client is a group of companies and operates within four core sectors, which include Hospitality, Development, Healthcare and Tourism.