Junior Accounts Clerk
A vacancy for a Junior Accounts Clerk has arisen.
As a Junior Accounts Clerk, you will be part of the Finance team and your responsibilities will include;
- Compiling and submission of VAT declarations to local authorities;
- Posting of all bank charges, transfers, loan repayments and vouchers onto the database;
- Sorting and reconciling of vouchers;
- Posting and reconciling of EPOS transactions;
- Carrying out bank reconciliations;
- Any ad hoc duties to ensure the efficiency and smooth running of all accounting procedures.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of two O Levels within Maths/Accounts or English;
- Minimum of one-year work experience in a clerical/administrative function.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Great team work skills;
- Substantial knowledge in MS applications.
Our client is a leading retailer and distributor of several International and designer fashion and sportswear brands.