The selected candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller and work with other members in the accounts department and will be responsible for:
- Dealing with the day to day accounting entries;
- Updating the accounting records;
- Posting in the accounting ledgers and preparing other entries;
- Filing, and carrying out other administrative duties;
- Data inputting and maintenance of internal records;
- Ensuring accurate and efficient running of the office;
- Assisting the accounts department team with any other duties as the need arises.
Qualifications & Experience
- Applicants must have an A level in accounting;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Be proficient and fluent in English (verbal and written) and Maltese (verbal);
- Be smart, confident, highly organised and meticulous;
- Be willing to work within a team orientated environment and work on own initiative.
In addition, the following will be considered an asset:
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV software;
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially MS Excel and MS Word;
This position is with a customer focused company which commits to develop successful business relationships with other market leaders around the world.
Job Reference Code: MT 6042/17