A new opportunity for an Accounts Clerk is now available. You will be forming part of the Finance Team and your responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices and posting general ledger documents
- Processing goods received notes
- Reconciliations of suppliers statements
- Assisting in the issuing of payments to suppliers
- Liaising with auditors
- Maintaining the database and ensuring that all documentation is updated and saved accordingly.
- Any other day to day duties which may be required for the smooth running of the department
Education and Experience
- An O' level qualification in Accounts is a requirement for this role
- A minimum of 1-year experience in an accounting role
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Organized and self-motivated
- Able to work well in a team and take initiative
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
This Accounts Clerk job is with an established and reputable organisation operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
Job Reference Code: YZ689
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.