Our Client is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their Finance Team.
- Posting and filing of invoices and payments in the accounting system;
- Debtors, creditors and other reconciliations;
- Filing and organising company documents;
- Credit Control;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Working closely with the Finance team by providing accounting support as required to ensure a smooth operation of tasks.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced level certificate in Accounting is a minimum requirement;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an accounting role will be considered a strong asset;
- Have experience in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel;
- Self-motivated and meticulous;
- Be a good team player;
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Excellent organisational skills.
Our Client is a company specializing in international freight forwarding services.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.