Our Client is looking for an Accounts Clerk on a reduced hour basis (30-35hrs).
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Posting of receipts in accounting software daily;
- Making sure that all jobs are finalized and invoiced;
- Checking all finalized jobs for correctness prior to posting;
- Posting sales invoices using the right nominal codes and VAT allocation;
- Sending sales invoices to clients and following any arising issues after the job has been completed;
- Finalizing jobs which are invoiced to clients after the job has been complete and organising all the paperwork necessary for filing;
- Coordinate and organize any commissions payable or receivable and post such transactions in the accounting system;
- Sending out statements to clients.
Education & Skills
The right person for the job would be expected to:
- Have a knowledge of Sage line 50;
- Have an ‘A’ Level in Accounts or similar;
- Be highly organised;
- Have strong interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent leadership skills;
- Have analytical, decision-making and management skills;
- Develop lasting professional relationships with clients;
- Have strong communication skills;
- Have sound knowledge of the Maltese language;
- Have experience in a similar position.
Our client is a hive of talent and results driven multi-platform, full-service company leading in conferences & events, digital media solutions and systems integration.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.