Our client operates in the insurance sector. As they are growing, they would like to engage an Accounts Clerk/Officer.
- Processing requests for payment and preparing bank payments for authorisation
- Posting banking transactions and preparing bank account reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices and ensuring correct allocation of payments
- Preparing reconciliations in relation to customer and supplier transactions
- Posting transactions in a timely and accurate manner to ensure end of month deadlines are met
- Any other accounting duties which might be required, including banking and cashiering responsibilities
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficient in the use of accounting software and Microsoft Office applications
- Have a minimum one year experience in a similar role
- Preferably be fluent in Maltese and English
Education & Experience
Preferably have an ‘A’ level pass in Accounting or equivalent AAT qualification
Job Reference: NK480
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.