One of our clients in the gaming sector are currently looking to grow their team and are looking to recruit an accounts clerk to join their team. Reporting to an accountant the successful applicant will be responsible for a range of duties up to trial balance level, including the processing of a high volume of invoices.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices
- Recording and posting of invoices onto the accounting system
- Preparation and processing of electronic transfers and payments
- Assisting with any queries relating to the invoicing system
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
- Liaising with external auditors when required
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports when necessary
Education and Experience:
- Ideally candidates will have an 'A' level in accounts, although applicants with a minimum of an 'O' level in accounts will also be considered
- Preference will be given to candidates who are not actively studying for ACCA
- Whilst training will be provided, some previous practical experience of working within an accounts function would be considered highly beneficial
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) would be an asset
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered beneficial
- A basic level of proficiency in Excel would be an asset.
- Good communication skills
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.