One of our Clients is seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team of professionals.
- Maintaining accounting documents and records, including updating of purchase, sales and nominal ledgers;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Petty cash;
- End of month reporting
- Correspondence with clients and suppliers through calls and emails
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Education and experience:
- You must be in possession of a minimum ordinary level qualification in accounting
- A minimum of 1 year previous local accounting experience will be preferred
- Previous use of shire-burn software will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
Ability to work on your own initiative
Job reference: VR432
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.