Our client provides a wide variety of services including compliance, risk management, insurance technical assistance, accounting reporting and payroll services to its clients.They are currently looking to recruit a Full-time or Accounts Assistant to join their team. The role can can also be offered on a Part-time or Reduced-hours basis.
- Posting of technical and non-technical transactions in the accounting system;
- Affecting bank payments and undertake reconciliations;
- Assisting in the preparation of periodical management accounts;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and in annual statutory audits;
- Assisting in the preparation of Tax and VAT return before submission;
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory returns to the regulatory authorities;
- Assisting in other general accounting duties as may be required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2-year experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in the use of information technology, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver with strict deadlines;
- Well organised and adaptable;
- Knowledge of insurance is required;
Education & Experience
A Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting and/or studying for ACCA;
Job Reference: JK809
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.