Our Client is currently looking to expand their Accounts Department and a vacancy for an Accounting Assistant working on a full time basis has arisen.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the selected candidate’s duties would include:
- Assisting in the day-to-day routine accounts procedures;
- Updating of accounting ledgers;
- Postings of Journal entries;
- Performing reconciliations of bank accounts;
- Assisting in compiling month end and annual reports;
- Performing any other duties and reports as may be required from time to time.
Skills & Education
- A Diploma in Accounting (AAT) or the initial stages of ACCA;
- A minimum of one-year experience within an Accounts environment;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
- A very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Proven ability to work accurately whilst still meeting deadlines;
- Planning, organising and management of priorities;
- Maturity and a strong determination to get the job done;
- Ability to produce output of a consistently high quality.
Our Client is a world leader in online foreign exchange trading.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.