In this position as an Accounts and Billing Clerk, reporting directly to the company's Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparing and submitting customer requests for payments and statements, invoices and receipts;
- Checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds;
- Monitoring non-payments, delayed payments and aged debtors;
- Issuing, updating and verifying jobs sheets, with time and equipment used, on customer’s jobs;
- Taking customer’s calls, filing, scanning and other ad hoc duties.
Education & Experience
- A'Level standard of accounting will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a similar position is required;
- Experience using Shireburn will be considered an asset;
- Possession of a clean Police Conduct.
- Possess good computer literacy;
- Be conversant with MS Office applications;
- Have basic knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures;
- Be meticulous with good multitasking and time management skills;
- Have the ability to work effectively with internal/external stakeholders as may be required;
- Have excellent written and spoken English and Maltese
Job Reference Code: KG137
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.