Our client a leader within the FCMG Industry is looking for an Accounts and Audit Manager to join their team.
- Assisting the external auditor to develop internal audit scope and audit plans.
- Acquire, analyse and evaluate accounting and administrative documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Coordinate the activities of and communicate information among the board, management, and external auditors.
- Act as an objective source of advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and share risk aversion methods and cost savings.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memoranda.
- Conduct follow-up audits and reports as necessary.
- Provide risk management and control advice to relevant staff across the Company and Group.
- Assist in determining ways to cut costs and improve profitability.
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of members of staff and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assists the CFO as required in accounting and financial management practices.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous working experience as Internal Auditor / Accountant or related role
- Hands on experience with accounting software and databases
- In-depth knowledge of auditing rules and regulations
- Analytical mindset and critical thinker
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Education & Experience
Accounting qualification at MQF Level 6 (minimum)
Job Reference: KT150
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.