An Accounts Administrator position is currently available with a corporate services provider handling a local and international portfolio of clients.
The company offers ongoing training and growth opportunities career wise.
- Maintaining accounts for a portfolio of client companies
- Assisting in the accounting processes, up to management accounts level
- Submission of VAT returns
- Handling postings and reconciliations
- Liaising with banks
- Being responsible for payments and ensuring they are done on time
- Any other duties for the smooth running of the department
Education & Experience:
- You must be in the final stages of completing your ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year previous work experience in accounting locally, is a must
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative whilst also being a team player
- Meticulous and excellent interpersonal skills
Job Ref: MB196
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.