A reputable client of ours specialising and operating within Financial Services is currently looking to onboard an Accounting Specialist to join their team:
- Maintaining proper accounting records.
- Preparing all relevant Management and Financial reports and presenting them to regulatory authorities
- Coordinating and overseeing internal and external service providers in the area of responsibility.
- Overseeing the Company's adherence to the applicable Group regulations and reporting to the Board.
- Monitoring actual results in comparison with set goals and plans.
- Initiating and driving the continuous development of the processes, systems and controls.
- Assisting with the production of cash flow forecasts and budgeting
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ability to obtain approval from the MFSA to act as the accountant of a regulated reinsurance company.
- Must have excellent comunication skills in English both written and verbal
- Would ideally be familiar with IFRS 17 processes and coming from an Insurance background
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education & Experience
Must be a fully qualified and warranted Accountant
Job Reference: KL080
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.