A corporate services provider based in Malta forming part of an international brand is currently looking for a Client Accounting Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- The preparation of management accounts and financial statements;
- Keeping books of account of international companies up to trial balance;
- The preparation and filing of tax returns;
- Keeping abreast of technical developments in IFRS;
- Monitoring the progress and assisting the accounting team;
- Liaising directly with Clients, Advisors and Auditors.
Education & Experience:
- Qualified accountant through ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience at a post-graduate level in a similar role
- You shall be capable of working on your own initiative as well as coordinate effectively within the team.
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role.
- An eye for detail, a meticulous nature as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritise are essential
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.