A new job opportunity for an Accounting Clerk is now available within an international pharmaceutical company.
- Processing invoices and posting general ledger documents
- Liaising with international clients and suppliers on a daily basis
- Handling credit control duties
- Reconciliations of suppliers statements
- Preparing and posting of monthly journals
- Any other accounting duties which may be required
Education and Experience:
- A minimum O' level qualification in Accounts
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an Accounting role would be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Organized and self-motivated
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
Job reference: QA821
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.